Josh’s chocolates respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you how we look after your personal data and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. Purpose of this privacy notice.
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how The Social Tiger collects and processes your personal data, including any data you provide us through correspondence or use on our website. Contact details You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (‘ICO’), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance. Third-party links Our website and any correspondence between us may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you.
We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. Whenever you visit a third party website, we encourage you to read their privacy notice.
1. The data we collect about you Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
* Customers – if you contact us through the website then we will not add you to any marketing lists unless you ask us to do so in writing.
* Suppliers / vendors and agents – Information we collect prior to and throughout the negotiation and conclusion of our business relationship with you and/or with your employer / representative organisation (as the case may be). This would include your contact details such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, your organisation, financial information, billing address, and your role.
* If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
* Information that you upload to or share through our website by using our services.
* Personal information, including contact and financial information, for third parties.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us at any time. Please note that opting out needs to be in writing not over the phone or in person.
Where you opt-out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. How long will you use my personal data for? We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available in our retention policy which you can request from us by contacting us. As a general guide, by law we have to keep basic information about our customers (for seven years after they cease being customers for tax and other purposes). In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data.